Wednesday, May 4, 2011

leave a legacy


It is really starting to hit me that the seniors are graduating in just a matter of days. On Sunday we had our last formal chapter meeting and the Alpha Phi seniors became Alumni, on Tuesday the new girls put on the Senior Banquet at Hokie House, and on Friday we are going to have our last Power Family dinner at Kobe.

I am going to miss all of the Alpha Phi seniors so much, they have brought so much to our chapter! It is hard to picture Alpha Phi without them. I am especially going to miss my gbig, Lindsay. I cannot believe that she is going to be graduating from VT next week. She is the mama of the Power Fam!

But I know that she will do amazing things as she goes on to attend Pharmacy School at VCU in Richmond this Fall. I am so so excited for her! We will miss her lots, but now we all have a reason to go up to Richmond for a weekend or two next year to visit. It is crazy that my big, Anna, is now going to be the Power Fam mama. Oh how time flies when you're having fun!






Also, shout out to all my Alpha Phi ladies and our soon-to-be Lilly Pulitzer print!! Thank you, Lilly for choosing Alpha Phi! We promise to represent you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment