This weekend I took a road trip out to Gatlinburg, TN for Phi Sig Formals. After spending an entire week working on the best (and only) cooler I have ever made, I couldn't wait to get out to the mountains.
I have never been to Gatlinburg before, and let me tell you the place is a trip! First we drove through Pigeon Forge, which is pretty much indescribable. And not necessarily in a good way. Basically it is a town consisting of motels, themed restaurants, amusement rides, "As Seen on TV" stores, pancake houses, mini golf...the list could go on forever.
1. Getting my YOLO hat and Gatlinburg tank from the shark mouth store.
2. Seeing Carly get Phi Sig Sweetheart at the banquet dinner.
3. Eating lots of grilled cheeses and velveeta shells.
4. Going to the Gatlinburg Falls pool (hello tattoo man and babies galore).
5. Dancing to the same 15-song playlist all weekend.
6. And of course, spending time with my favorite people in the world.