Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day!



Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful, loving, giving, and beautiful Mommy!! Remember when we used to sing this song to all the Moms on Mother's Day at St. Pets?

Well, here are just a few reasons why my Mom is #1:

1. She is always willing to drop everything to go shopping with me

2. She reminds me that sometimes even I need a vacation

3. She loves all holidays 
(and is the BEST Santa and Easter Bunny)


 4. She loves to snuggle with me

4. She has supported me in all of my crazy dreams and aspirations
(and came to dance team nationals every year)

5. She has hosted every birthday party for me that I can remember

6. She bought every homecoming and prom dress for me 
(so I could avoid the stress of having to pick one out myself)

 6. She watched me grow from an Oakton Cougar...

...into a Virginia Tech Hokie.

7. Now, she is the best Hokie Mom!

So here's to you, Mom, my #1 fan! I love you.

1 comment: