Sunday, January 1, 2012

hello 2012

Well here we are. 2012! With each new year comes plenty of opportunities, friendships, successes, heartaches, and of course, resolutions. I, for one, do not usually set my New Years Resolutions right at the start of the new year. These goals and aspirations usually develop with time, which is why I think I tend to be better at sticking to my "resolutions". However, since I cannot yet justify what my resolutions are for this year, I do know that with whatever this new year brings I will live by this motto...
Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I really like that quote! It is a great inspiration to start out the new year being thankful and happy with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful NYE and start to 2012! I am the same way with my resolutions, they don't just "happen" instantaneously, but they develop.

    ReplyDelete