Wednesday, January 4, 2012

with sugar on top

Although I have lots to say regarding the 2012 Allstate Sugar Bowl, I am going to try to keep my commentary short and sweet. Here we go...

Knowing I am an extremely competitive person and an avid Hokie football fan, you might imagine that last night's Sugar Bowl was "disappointing" for me. However, that is not at all how I look at it. The way I see it is the best team can't ALWAYS win. 

The Hokies dominated the game last night in the Superdome. There were a few mistakes and poorly called plays on our part, but overall we stopped Denard Robinson and the entire Michigan team offensively and defensively. I would like to congratulate the entire Virginia Tech Football team for an outstanding performance, proving we deserved to play in this bowl game despite all the negative hype. 


At the end of the day, I am ALWAYS proud to be a Hokie. The true 2012 Allstate Sugar Bowl Champions will always be Virginia Tech in my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment