Thursday, March 31, 2011

just workin' on my fitness

One of my many Lenten missions this year is to make working out a larger part of my weekly routine. 3 trips to the gym per week is my goal. It doesn't sounds like much, but it is just right for me!

To motivate myself, I have "Gym Time: 1 2 3" written at the top of each week in my planner. Every time I make a trip to the gym I put an X through each number, starting with 3 to make it like a countdown. There is nothing I love more than crossing things out that I have successfully completed in my planner!

My new Nike sneaks that Daddy got me for Christmas give me even more incentive to go to the gym! I love getting to show off these bad boys to all the people working out at McComas.


So far I have been doing great, and feeling great! It's so easy to forget how important it is to stay fit when you are a busy college student. Going to the gym at the end of an action-packed day is a GREAT stress reliever, and I hope I will be able to keep it up...even once Lent and Easter are over.

1 comment:

  1. As far as I knew,.this was the name of DARLENE ARDEN'S BOOK...
    " THE CAT'S MEOW"?
    And look where it took us...to SYROCIS and SYNCTO and the MAFIOSA working for the QUEEN!
    You see, according to the blogs, CATES are TEA PARTY.
    And these CATES are in LA with GE!
    And whether or not it's a BETTY WHITE or not, it's definiltey a
    "SUMMER LOVE".
    CATTON.
    With the WIESCES!
    And the KITLERS!
    For EF!
    For FF!
    For EFFICOG!
    And that's a COGRE !
    And that's a REMY!
    And that's an OKLAHOMA " SOMATIDS".
    And it's all done with MP3 and " DIRTY GUY".

    ReplyDelete