Friday, November 12, 2010

time flies

WOW, it's already the weekend again?! How do the weeks always seem to come and go so quickly? Time flies when you're having FUN!




Tonight I went to VT's mens basketball season opener with KJ. It is hard to believe that it is already the start of basketball season. I am so glad Tech football is still in season (and hopefully will be for awhile longer). I'm not ready for football to be over.

Unfortunately, the Oakton Cougars lost tonight against Robinson, so their season has come to an end. I am so sad I only got to see one game this year. I promise I will be at more next fall, Mikey!! So hard to believe you are going to be a SENIOR next year. I am so proud of you lil bro!


My Mom's surgery is over and done with...phew! And she is already home sweet home!! Our family is so blessed. My grandma, Angel, is there taking care of her right now until I get home for Thanksgiving Break. Countdown: 7 days!! I am sure this weekend and week will fly by as per usual, and I will home before I know it. Only 3 exams and a final paper standing in my way...yikes!


Today is my girl, KZ's 20th birthday! When did we all get so old? I still remember the day I met Katie in Mr. Miller's 5th grade class. We have shared so many amazing and unforgettable memories. From the sixth grade play at Crossfield, to awkward times on the bus to Rachel Carson MS, to GYE Yearbook Camp, to summer nights in NOVA. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you Katie!! You are such a special friend, and I feel so lucky to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment