Sunday, November 7, 2010

be not afraid



Tomorrow is the big day. My Mom and Dad are heading down to Charlottesville, and Mommy's brain surgery is on Tuesday. Yes, we are all scared. But I know that God is watching over her and our family. I can't wait for her to be on the road to recovery, and I know she can't either!

Thanks to all of our family friends who have been so supportive during this tough time. My Mom is so lucky to have such a wonderful and thoughtful support group. HUGE shout out to my best friends Katie, Kelsey, and Julia for their undying friendship and love. I don't know where I would be without you girls, Fab4 forever!

Keep Kiley Terminello in your prayers this week please. I love you Mom, wish I was there with you!

"Be not afraid.
I go before you always;
Come follow me,
and I will give you rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment