Monday, November 22, 2010

dower house drive

Let me just start of by saying, there is NO place like home! There is just such a wonderful sense of neighborhood in Franklin Farm, and I am loving every second of it. I am so glad it is only Monday and I still have a full week to be here with my family and friends!

So far I have just been relaxing and "playing mom" at home. Gotta love the domestic life. It is definitely a nice break from my hectic college life though! Mike and I have been taking care of Mom, cooking meals, doing the dishes, making sure Daniel is doing his homework, doing the the laundry, cleaning the house, running errands, etc. It really is a team effort over here, but my bros and I are doing a great job (we think so at least)!


Tonight starts our family and friends' home-cooked meal plan. For lunch, the Fish's came over and brought rolls, lunch meat, fruit, pasta, scones, muffins, cookies, apple cider, tea, and more! It was incredible. And for dinner, the Lohmann's just brought over lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and apple pie! We are so so spoiled. Well, Daddy just got home. Time to set the table, put dinner in the oven, and enjoy another Terminello family dinner. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment