Sunday, February 27, 2011

little emily

WOW! What an amazing weekend, to say the least. Here is a quick recap on all of the fabulous activities that partook...

BIG SIS REV
So happy to have my little, Emily Durham, finally in my arms on a bright and early Saturday morning!

Welcome to the POWER FAM little one

I am a BIG!!

WINNING EE FIELD GAMES
I loved cheering SO loudly for my KJ as she dominated on defense for Gladiator. So proud!

Just hangin' with the lit

TACO NIGHT AT 888
Dinner party with the fam

We really do love you little Em!

APHIESTA
Little and me with our curled hair for Aphiesta. Thank goodness for Emily's friend Alex, who we hired to come over and curl both of our hair. Don't worry, we fed her tacos out of gratitude! 

I have the best family in the world!

And what better way to end a FABULOUS weekend than a Hokie win over #1 Duke in basketball!!! It's a great day to be an Alpha Phi, and a great day to be a Hokie. I love my life!


2 comments:

  1. this is just a practice comment i have no idea what i'm doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy it worked...anyways absolutely LOVED this post (mainly cause im in it hehe) can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete