Thursday, November 24, 2011

lots to be thankful for


Now that I have enjoyed a beautiful Thanksgiving feast with my wonderful parents and two younger brothers, I think it is time to reflect on all of the things I am thankful for.

Every year comes with many new blessings and reasons to be thankful. So here are just a few things I am thankful for this year:

I am thankful for my parents, who have raised my brothers and I to be the best we can be. 
I am thankful for my amazing friends, both near and far, who love and support me no matter what.
I am thankful for the privilege of attending Virginia Tech and getting an outstanding education.
I am thankful to be an American, and to live in this amazing country.
I am thankful for all of the men and women serving for our country overseas. 
I am thankful for the food on my table, the roof over my head, and the clothes on my back.
And most importantly, I am thankful for Jesus Christ who sacrificed himself for us, and for a God who loves me no matter how many mistakes I continue to make.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment