Thursday, January 6, 2011

ready or not, here I come

New year, new semester, new adventures. As winter break comes to a screeching halt, I am opening my agenda (literally) to many new and exciting activities. I head back to Blacksburg on Saturday to take on polish week to prepare for Sorority Recruitment. I can't wait to spend every waking moment at the Alpha Phi house, and to get the best new phi babies in the world!

Of course, I also have new classes and new textbooks to look forward to following the first weekend of recruitment. Only 12 credits this semester though, YES! On top of that, I have many new positions and extracurriculars at VT which I can't wait to dive into. Relay For Life meetings on Tuesdays, SAA meetings every other Tuesday, Orientation Leader class on Wednesday nights, Leadership Team meetings and 2013 Marketing tasks, Alpha Phi Chapter meetings on Sundays, plus a new addition to our Alpha Phi family to care for. Looks like this semester is going to be one for the books. I just hope I can keep up with it all!

This is fair warning to all my blogfrogs that Alpha Phi is about to take over my life for the next few weeks. I hope to write a quick blog or two when I get a chance. But give the girl a break! I do what I can, and I love what I do. Oh, and I love you all too!

Much love,
CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment