Friday, September 14, 2012

PINK TAKES TECH


After weeks of voting and competition against other colleges last semester, Virginia Tech came out on top to win the Victoria Secret PINK Tailgate Party! The party was set up on the Drillfield and it was a HUGE production. There was an awesome stage for Chiddy Bang and Gym Class Heroes, two of PINK's models walking around the Drillfield, a bunch of pink tailgate games like cornhole and football toss, a photo booth, and even an outdoor VT PINK store.

The party started around 5:00pm and went until around 10:00. Luckily, my professor let us out of our 5:00 class early to head down to the Drillfield to check it out. I met up with Talene first! We explored the Drillfield, got some free swag, and took a few pictures. 


Then I met up with Alli, Alexandra, and KJ once they were out of class and done with dinner. We sat at the picnic benches, drew on the big pink TECH letters, and danced around to the DJ. 



I didn't end up staying for the Gym Class Heroes concert, but I could hear it all they way in Oak Lane all night. Thanks, Victoria Secret PINK for coming to Tech! We had a great time!! 

ALSO, VS PINK recently had a contest among the VT sororities to win free PINK t-shirts to wear at next weekend's home football game. And Alpha Phi won! I can't wait to get my free t-shirt. ALPHA PHI LOVES PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment