Monday, August 27, 2012

gearing up for SENIOR YEAR


Well, it's as official as it will ever be! Today is my last first day of school. Senior year feels so bittersweet. I don't even know how to describe all the emotions going through me right now. I am excited, nervous, anxious, and very, very sentimental.

The past few days have already been unforgettable ones as I have geared up for the start of senior year. I have seen friends and sisters who I have missed terribly the past 3 months, I have moved into the presidential suite of the VT Alpha Phi house with my favorite friend KJ, I have enjoyed downtown Blacksburg with my fellow Hokies, and I even started my new job with VT Athletics as a Sports Marketing Intern yesterday at the VT Football Autograph Signing and Hokie Hi Spirit Picnic.




I now know how fast your college years fly by at Virginia Tech, and elsewhere! So my advice to any college student is don't sweat the small stuff. Take in every moment. Every laugh, every lunch date, every late night phone call. Every meeting, every bus ride, every walk across campus. These are the best 4 years of your life! I know this for a fact. And I cannot wait to see what my last year has in store! I know it's going to be the best of the best.

BRING IT ON, SENIOR YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment