Friday, October 28, 2011

oak lane trick-or-treat

As college students, one aspect of Halloween we do not necessarily get to participate in anymore is trick-or-treating! Lucky for us, Oak Lane (the Greek community at VT) holds an event called Oak Lane Trick-Or-Treat for all of the families of Blacksburg to come walk around from house to house to trick-or-treat and to come inside each house for a different craft or game.


This was my first year participating in Oak Lane Trick-Or-Treat, and it was a blast (despite the freezing rain)!! I loved seeing all the kiddies in their cute little costumes, so excited to get a bucket full of candy. At the Alpha Phi house we helped each kid make lollipop ghosts. So cute!





Happy Halloweekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love Halloween festivites!

    Also, I've awarded you the Liebster Award on my blog, be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave you a blog award! Stop by and check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oak Lane Trick-Or-Treat sounds awesome! I wish my college community did that. I just found your blog and I love it! Cute layout too!!

    New Follower Alert :)

    xox,
    Michelle @ Try, Take Chances, Make Mistakes

    ReplyDelete