Tuesday, November 6, 2012

it's election night!

It's finally here! After a long and intense campaigning season, America headed to the polls today to VOTE for the President of the United States. I woke up and put on my Mitt Romney for President tank and sticker for the big day!


Being my first presidential election, I have had a great time getting involved in campaigning by volunteering at the Romney Rally in Roanoke, making calls at the Blacksburg Victory Office, and sending in my absentee ballot a few weeks ago!



Now it's just time to tune in and watch the results stream in! Praying America made the right decision. I am so excited and anxious to see where the country will be headed after the announcement of our President! 


2 comments:

  1. clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all the Romney pictures. I am also currently residing in VA. I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award. I love your blog!

    You can find it here :)
    http://andrealeighharvey.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete