Friday, June 22, 2012

take me out to the ballgame


Nothing says summer like a good old American baseball game. Last night the Fab4 went to my first Nationals game ever!

First, we met Kelsey at the Rosslyn metro stop (where she works) for dinner at Chop't. It was delicious! I had never heard of it before. We all got salads and wraps before getting back on the metro to Navy Yard.

We got to the game right as it was starting! It worked out perfectly. The stadium is absolutely beautiful! So new and clean...and American. Love all that red, white, and blue!

At the game, we ate some Dolci Gelato and KZ got some fresh-squeezed lemonade. The lemonade took us forever to find, so we really got a full tour of the park. As we were walking, we found the presidents posing for photos. So we got a picture with them!! That was by far the highlight of my night.


We stayed for awhile to watch the Nats beat Tampa Bay! Gotta love that Bryce Harper. Despite the scorching heat, it ended up being an awesome night with my best friends! I am definitely going to miss them when I go back to Blacksburg next week for Orientation.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to a baseball game tonight! Looks like you had a great time! I'm helping out at orientation for my school next week too.

    ReplyDelete